Friday, June 08, 2007

Good thing it's Friday

Because everyday this week, I woke up and heard this conversation in my head:

Peter: I'm just gonna stop going.
Joanna: When did you decide all that?
Peter: About an hour ago.
Joanna: Oh, really? About an hour ago... so you're gonna get another job?
Peter: I don't think I'd like another job.
Joanna: Well, what are you going to do about money and bills and...
Peter: You know, I've never really liked paying bills. I don't think I'm gonna do that, either.

Probably doesn't mean anything. Like a bad jingle, it's just stuck in my head.

4 comments:

Mr. Middlebrow said...

May we assume it's also Hawaiian shirt day? (The ultimate antidote to case of the Mondays.)

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Irene, thanks so much for droppin' by the Dinoblog and enjoyin' yourself. Just wanted to mention that if you are ever interested in a Dinodialogue group (companion to the Dinoblog), just let me know and I'll give you all the Dinoinfo. Always so nice to meet 'nother lover of all things Dino. Dinoholicly, DMP BTW hope you survive Friday and have a great weekend.

Jason Fox said...

Are you saying I shouldn't harass your agency for freelance? Is it chock-full of no-talent ass clowns? Wait, I already know the answer.

Irene Done said...

This might solve all my problems: I took a job selling magazine subscriptions!