Friday, April 21, 2006

There's nothing a little all-weather wicker can't fix

I've been following the Page Six scandal closely and I must say: delicious! More than that, it may explain why the NYPost is always predicting imminent disaster for Fort Worth's Pier 1 -- even when hometown newspapers are silent. So, two suggestions for Marvin Girouard. First, advertise in the magazine already. And just to be safe: send some furniture to an editor's Hamptons beach house today. That gloomy coverage will turn upbeat in an instant!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been checking this out myself. It's always fun when everyone is bent (I think that's why I enjoy Dominick Dunne's writing--schadenfruede at its finest!) and you can just wish ill on everyone.

Irene Done said...

Exactly! And the best part? We get to sit back and enjoy it all for free.